DO YOU LOVE MUSIC THIS MUCH?
TAKE PRIVATE LESSONS
Angela Soffe is an award-winning performing artist teaching private piano, voice, and guitar lessons for ages 6 and older. Angela currently focuses on classical piano, vocal training, and folk guitar. She has more than 20 years of on-stage solo and group performing experience as well as more than 12 years teaching experience.
"My philosophy is that music is a natural human expression that all of us possess, and it should be fun to learn and play!" Angela says. "My private lessons are specifically geared toward helping people develop their own musical gifts. With practice, students become proficient and learn to love their instrument at the same time."
30 minute private lessons, once per week
$80 monthly tuition
Held in West Valley, Yakima
Two recitals each year in December and June.
Summer lessons are held on an as-needed basis. Daily practice and parental support (for children) is required.
Included with private lessons:
- Comprehensive weekly lesson plans including theory, ear training, technique, improvisation, and performance
- Two recitals a year (June and December)
- Practice incentives like the "100 Day Challenge"
- Learning through games, notation software, and a multimedia approach
- Opportunity to compete in state-wide and national competitions (Sonatina Festival at CWU and WSMTA Competitions)
- Annual group workshops and summer camp
- Song-based learning in which students get to play something they choose and love!
- Develop a passion and appreciation for their own musical gifts
- Angela is an active member of the Music Teachers National Association
Music lessons have other fantastic benefits for children including ability to focus, better grades, more attention to detail, higher self-esteem and confidence with peers. Contact with any questions and to schedule your first lesson.
How to register for lessons? Please send an email with your request and any questions to: angelasoffe (at) gmail (dot) com