1. I supported! When is the album releasing?
September or October 2021! Since March 2021, I've been traveling back and forth to Nashville from the Pacific Northwest to create the best music with some of the world's best musicians. We're making a record unlike anything I've made or heard before. So excited to share this with you! The album will be mixed and finalized in June, with a single release in July, August, with a final release in September or October. If you donated or ordered an item, you can expect shipment to you by October 2021.
Thank you for supporting!
2. I want to get involved in the release. What can I do?
We'd love to have you join the party! If you'd like to be on the volunteer team for any of these, please submit your request here.
- Music video extra/actor
- Release party vendor
- Release party coordinator
- House concert host
- Marketing and promotions
3. I can't donate or volunteer. What else can I do to support?
If you can't make a monetary donation, thank you for even wanting to! There are other, enormously helpful, FREE ways to support:
1. Share my crowdfunding page on your social media platforms (I need to reach more people)
2. Host a FREE house concert (socially distanced)
3.Subscribe to my newsletter
4. Subscribe to my YouTube, Bandsintown, Facebook, Instagram pages.
5. Send me a note of encouragement! I love getting fan mail. ;)
4. I heard about your new Heroica Academy. How can I sign up and get more info?
Heroica is an educational training product I've designed to help women make their impossible dreams come true. This digital program is releasing alongside the album release and I couldn't be more thrilled to share it with you. To register for the waiting list, please submit here. Space is limited for this class!